Thursday, December 16, 2010

Getting ready....again:)))

Not much to post, but I just thought I'd let everyone know that Lori, Russ and I will be flying from New York to Kiev, Ukraine this Saturday the 18th.  Not sure exactly of the schedule and when we will be in Krivoy Rog, but I don't think it should be too many days after we arrive.  Dusty and I miss Dima and can't wait to get him home on January 1st!  It is so cool that he, Lena, and Eric will become American citizens the first day of January!!! 

I will be able to post while in Ukraine, so I will try to give those coming after us an idea on how the second trip goes.  I will miss my family while in Ukraine.  Dusty will be staying home so he won't miss anymore work.  Christmas will be different since I will not be home, but something tells me this is going to be a very special Christmas.  We plan to celebrate when we come home.  We are waiting to put up our Christmas tree until Dima comes home so we can decorate together.  There may even be something under the Christmas tree for Dima......

2 comments: